Secure Login Information – Zoom
Richard W. from Continuud has donated a paid professional Zoom account, which is configured to address additional HIPPA requirements for secure online video conferencing. Thank you Richard!
Contact Todd or Richard directly for Zoom username & password.
- Please consider saving this information in a secure password manager app like mSecure (Mac) or Last Pass (Windows/Mac). It is a shared across all facilitators so please do your part in protecting this shared asset.
- This information should not be shared with others.
Setup for Hosting the HIVe
- Please get setup 15 minutes BEFORE the starting time, to allow time for technical issues 😉
- Make sure you’re logged into the Hoosier HIV+E Shared Zoom account – NOT your personal account!
- Make sure you START the recurring meeting in Zoom, not an ad-hoc meeting. This is the only way to ensure the publicized Meeting ID/Passcode are correct.
- The default name for you will be “Hoosier HIV+E Peer Host.” If you want to make this more personal, we suggest changing to Name (Peer Host) & your pronouns. For example, Todd Fuqua (Peer Host) (he/him/his)
- Once you’re all setup, you can turn off the waiting room to allow people to come in as they login. Click MORE under PARTICIPANTS, and unclick ENABLE WAITING ROOM.
We have created a common script to start our regular HIVe online support group meetings. This can be found by clicking here or going to bit.ly/HostingHIVe.
Welcome and thank you!
If there is something you would like to add to our introduction, please bring it up with the other facilitators. The easiest way is through our Facebook HIVE Host Chat messenger group or in the private HIV+E FB group.
Thanks for bringing you and your experience into this space.
Thank you to our sponsors!
This support group is sponsored by Foundations Family Medicine, Continuud, CelebrateUU, and AIDS Assist of Northern Indiana.