If you or someone you know is living with HIV, please join us in ending the stigma of HIV by reclaiming our diagnosis, celebrating our healthy milestones of becoming and maintaining a status of “undetectable and untransmittable.”
- SIGN: Grab a blank piece of paper.
- HASHTAGS: Write the hashtags #CelebrateUU, #UequalsU, #UU6 replacing the 6 with how many years you’ve had an undetectable viral load. (click here for templates to use)
- STORY: Answer the questions “What would it mean to me to end the HIV epidemic?“ or “What does U=U mean to you?”
- SHARE: Share your story & selfie to your social media with hashtags #CelebrateUU, #UequalsU, #UU6 (replacing the 6 with how many years you’ve been undetectable!)
- TAG US @CelebrateUU on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
We will share your stories on our own #CelebrateUU social media and website!
Spread the word!