In preparing for my attendance at the International AIDS Conference AIDS2020VIRTUAL, I came across the following useful and reputable sources for infographics:
- AIDSVu – https://aidsvu.org/aidsvu-hiv-infographics/
- Avert – https://www.avert.org/infographics
- CDC – https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/library/infographics/index.html
- NIH – https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/infographics
- UNAIDS – https://www.unaids.org/en/resources/infographics
- WHO – https://www.who.int/hiv/mediacentre/infographics/en/
If you come across other useful sources, please let me know!